Theme: The Evolution of Enterprise Architecture, Before-Cloud and After-Cloud Era
By 2022, Gartner predicts 80% of digital businesses will take a collaborative approach to Enterprise Architecture (EA), involving participants across Business and IT. Enterprise architects and technology innovation leaders should now focus on architecting collaboration and artificial intelligence as they move through 2019 and beyond.
New business models will bring together new customers, services and experiences, but this isn’t possible without business architecture to help design and shape the execution. As the business demanding digital transformation, we need to focus toward continuous innovation and planning the future, and to bridge the digital gap between strategies and executions in order to deliver new values for digital businesses.
The future we have predicted is happening now. This conference will get the most up-to-date insights to influence key decisions on the future of technology-enabled business operations, and explore into the competencies for leading the path to digital transformation success.
The conference deliberations will be on the following themes:
• The Future of Work and Talent
• Digital Transformation Leadership and Best Practices
• Collaboration with Emerging Technologies
• CIOs and IT leaders in Singapore are facing an important new challenge: how to successfully apply digital business concepts to real-world scenarios, and achieve measurable, sustainable business results. This event will help technology leaders to gain new insights and actionable strategies for creating value, driving digital transformation and innovations with enterprise architecture and delivering competitive advantage.
• Bring together practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together, uncovering strategies for EA success in delivering world-class practices, services, processes and technologies.
• End-User Case Studies: We invite a number of end users from government agencies and enterprises to personally present leading-edge case studies and panel discussions.
• Solution Provider Session: Solution providers will be available during the main conference to demonstrate the latest services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
• Networking Opportunities: Network with senior business and IT leaders and share the knowledge and objectives of EA.
Date/Time: 7 Nov 2019 (Thurs), 9.00am to 4.00pm
Venue: Lifelong Learning Institute @ Event Hall 1-2, Level 1
Expected Number of Attendees from Government Agencies and Enterprises: 150
• Cloud Architect
• Enterprise Architect
• IT Architect
• Information/Data Architect
• Data Scientist
• Business Architect
• Infrastructure/Technology Architect
• Software/Application Architect
• Information Managers
• Technical Consultants
• Director or Vice President of Business Units
• PMO or Project Managers
• Project Leaders
• Software Developers/Engineers
• System/Network Engineers
• Cloud/Datacenter Engineers
• Head of LOB (Line of Business)
• Integration Specialists
• Business Stakeholders who sponsor and initiate IT Project
• Business Users involved in the IT project