To transform the customer experience in the hypercompetitive markets, we have to rethink both digital and physical touchpoints and the interaction with our organisation. Customer Centricity & Business Process Redesign provide an opportunity for business leaders, enterprise architects and customer experience (CX) professionals to re-strategise customer experience consciously from an outside-in perspective with the focus of orchestrating and integrating touchpoints across the journey.
Join us in this workshop to discover the innovative ways to deliver value to the customers with the power of Digital Enterprise Architecture!
• Gain insight of customer experience challenges and how to overcome them.
• Understand the core concepts of customer centricity and business process redesign principle.
• Learn the various techniques to visualise the customer journey map.
• Best practices for Digital Enterprise/Business
• Competency requirement for the Digital Transformation Journey
• Middle Management to Senior Management (i.e. CTO, CIO Vice Presidents, Head of IT and Directors)
• Enterprise Architects (i.e. Software, Infrastructure, Business and Information)
• Professionals involving in IT Governance, Strategy, Transformation
• Human Resource Managers and Talent Management Managers, Learning & Development Management
Date: 16 Nov 2018 (Fri)
Time: 2:00pm to 5:30pm
(Registration starts at 1:30pm)
51-11 Mid Valley Boulevard 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
For enquiries or to RSVP, please contact Mr. Harry Yim / Ms. May Ling at Tel: (603) 2288 1680 / 1681, or Email: [email protected]