We are expanding our Malaysia team! Join us to transform high-growth enterprises into future global champions.
Consultant for Enterprise Architecture (Business/Data/Application/Technology)
The role of Associate Enterprise Architecture (EA) Consultant will be accountable for the development and population of the Enterprise Architecture’s artefacts inside the repository to establish Digital EA as a Culture for the clients. The job will include capturing information from clients into EA artefacts which covers the entire enterprise architecture domains (Business, Data, Application and Technology), and defining potential improvement of client’s enterprise landscape through the development of EA roadmap and implementation strategies. This role will require good skillsets in information gathering/verification, modelling, analytical and idea articulation abilities and a good command of written/presentation skills.
- - Possess minimum a Bachelor Degree or higher from reputable universities.
- - Possess minimum 3 years enterprise modelling experiences such as BPMN and/or UML and at least 1 year performing the roles of business/system analyst. Having the knowledge of ArchiMate as the EA notational language will be an added advantage.
- - Develop partnerships and relationship with key stakeholders, nurture strong teams, excellent team players and results oriented.
- - Good written, communication and presentation skills in English. More credit will be given for those with good written, communication and presentation skills in other Asian languages.
- - Possess well-written and accurate documentation skillsets, and is capable of presenting information on both business and technical subjects in a concise and measured manner.
- - Passionate and possess a strong business acumen and have a strategic thinking abilities on business technology impacts.
- - Ability to Think Technical/Technology but Speak and Write Business language.
- - You must possess an excellent inter-personal skills and strong EQ.
- - Willing to travel frequently across Asia Pacific when required.
- - Possess passion to learn/re-learn and be actively involved in high profile consultation engagements.
- - Knowledge/exposure in Enterprise Architecture would be an added advantage, however EA training will be provided.
If you are interested and looking for a challenge to develop your skills, send over your resume to [email protected]!